Any dedicated bodybuilder these days will be doing more than just pumping iron and eating right. Those are obviously essentials, but supplements are often needed to get that extra bit of muscle growth. Weightlifting supplements can sometimes get a bad reputation; it’s so hard to know what works and what doesn’t. GenF20 Plus is one of the best-selling HGH supplements out there. Does GenF20 Plus build muscle? This post takes a closer look at that.
What is GenF20 Plus?
GenF20 Plus is an HGH releaser supplement. You may raise an eyebrow at “HGH,” given the notoriety of those three letters in professional sports. Keep in mind that there’s a difference between taking an HGH supplement and taking an injection.
HGH stands for human growth hormone. It’s a hormone that your body produces naturally, though that production slows down as you age. Decreased HGH is what makes your metabolism slower, fatigue greater and recovery time longer.
Taking HGH with GenF20 Plus instead of an injection has a number of benefits:
- It’s legal, and you don’t need a doctor’s prescription to buy it.
- It’s safer because it contains no synthetic ingredients. The ingredients in GenF20 Plus are natural, and they cause the pituitary gland to produce more HGH on its own, rather than the supplement introducing it.
- It’s significantly cheaper. An injection can cost thousands a month.
- It’s much easier to use. Instead of getting a painful injection, you just take pills a couple times a day before lunch and dinner.
That’s all great, but what if you want to use GenF20 Plus for muscle building?
GenF20 Plus for Bodybuilders
Everything GenF20 Plus does as an HGH releaser promotes muscle growth. More HGH boosts your metabolism and recovery times, in addition to increasing your endurance during workouts. Your muscle gains will come quicker, as well. It’s not a miracle; even with GenF20 muscle gains you’ll still have to put in the work. GenF20 Plus simply helps that process along quite effectively.
Other benefits for bodybuilders looking to see GenF20 muscle growth include:
- An improved sleep cycle — Sleep is probably the single most underrated aspect of good health, and GenF20 Plus also helps with that.
- Increased strength — While being able to lift for longer helps you get more work in, being able to lift bigger weights is what builds your muscle mass.
- Decreased fat mass — With a faster metabolism, your body naturally burns fat better. This helps you show off the muscle you already have.
- Improved athletic performance — This is basically the sum of all the other GenF20 Plus benefits.
If you’re using GenF20 Plus to help prepare for bodybuilding competitions, you may wonder whether it’s an allowed substance. While there don’t seem to be any events that discourage it, you should be sure to check with wherever you’re competing to be sure.
GenF20 Plus Reviews
GenF20 Plus sounds great, but so do a lot of supplements that are ultimately placebos. How can you be sure that this one is any different? There are a number of GenF20 Plus muscle building reviews that express a positive feeling for the supplement, both as an anti-ager and a bodybuilding enhancer.
Some excerpts from GenF20 Plus real reviews cite:
- Increased energy
- Help with depression
- More successful dieting
- A product worth recommending, per a doctor
The product is not without some minor complaints, such as:
- Allergic reaction to the hydrogenated substance
- Unclear instruction as to how to take the supplement
- Bruising more easily
A 12-week study was conducted with GenF20 Plus to see how effective it was in producing IGF-1 (Insulin Growth Factor 1), the main mediator of HGH. The more IGF-1 the supplement can produce, the more effective it is as an HGH releaser. One group was given a placebo, which produced no change in IGF-1. The group given GenF20 Plus experienced a 30 percent increase in IGF-1 in just 12 weeks.
Bodybuilders weighing their options will have a number of supplements to choose from, all with different purported effects. GenF20 Plus makes a strong case for bodybuilders looking for good before and after pictures. Choosing GenF20 Plus isn’t a decision to make on a whim, but if you’re serious about your training, it’s worth trying.